Hopefully you know you can always view our products here and order online for farm pick-up. But we know that’s not the most convenient option for busy folks, so this Summer we’ll be at several farmers’ markets. Here’s the lowdown:
- Every Wed. evening, June – October, 4-7pm: East Hill Plaza Farmers’ Market, Judd Falls Road in Ithaca, next to the Rite Aid
- Tues. June 28, 4-7pm: Brooktondale Farmers’ Market, @ the BCC. We’ve recruited a few other local vendors to join us and hope our Caroline friends will come out to support our most local market!
- Tues. July 19, 4-7pm: Brooktondale Farmers’ Market, @ the BCC
- Thurs. Aug 4, 4-7pm: Boiceville Cottages Community Center, Boiceville Road in Brooktondale. This one is a tasting and market with a bunch of other Caroline-area farmers – come meet your local foodshed!
- Tues. Aug 16, 4-7pm: Brooktondale Farmers’ Market, @ the BCC
Please come say hi – we’ve had our noses buried in farm work and miss connecting with the people who enjoy eating our food!