Welcome to The Meadow @ Shelterbelt, for people who love the idea of camping without all the discomfort. The Meadow offers overnight accommodations for up to 4 people in a 15′ x 18′ cabin tent fully furnished with a Queen bed and a full futon, bedding, chairs, and tables. Guests also have full access to our deluxe bath house and camp kitchen, with hot showers, flush toilets, and a rustic cooking facility with 2-burner stove. Enjoy the spectacular sunset view from your porch.
Perfect for a COVID getaway! We only have one guest accommodation, so you will have sole access to the tent, bath house, and kitchen. Isolate in style! We do ask that you wear a mask when visiting our farm store, and masks are required at all other local businesses.
- Queen bed, fold-down full-sized futon, table and chairs
- Self-serve on-farm store with eggs, meats, honey, and fresh produce for sale
- Rustic cooking facilities (with pots and pans, plates, mugs, soap, and coffee-maker, etc) at bath house, approx. 50 yds from the tent
- Hot showers and flush toilets at bath house
- Access to fridge and freezer space in the farm store
- Fire ring with wood provided for evening bonfires
Important notes for your stay:
- There is no electricity or running water at the tent cabin, and no Wifi
- No pets allowed
- No smoking in or around the tent or bath house
- No fire inside the tent, though you will have your own fire ring with wood outside the tent
- This is a working farm, and there are noises which may disturb your sleep: dogs barking, wildlife (foxes, songbirds, frogs). And while we try to make your stay as comfortable as possible, it is still camping: there is no AC, the weather is unpredictable, and there are insects.